Primary contents from here.
- Message from the President
- ITOCHU very much values the spirit of “sampo yoshi” (which translates as “Good for the seller, Good for the buyer, and Good for society”), as a general trading company that is descended from an Ohmi merchant.
- ITOCHU Mission
- The ITOCHU group respects the individual, society, and the future in its Commitment to the Global Good.
- Corporate Message
- In order to achieve our corporate philosophy of “Committed to the Global Good”, each ITOCHU employee will set about completing “countless missions.”
- Corporate Governance / Compliance
- To carry out our business activities in a fair and efficient manner, we are boosting the transparency of our decision-making process and constructing a governance system that incorporates appropriate monitoring and supervisory functions.
- Medium-term Management Plan
- Based on a clear strategy, ITOCHU will take on the challenge of further reinforcing the Company’s earnings base to generate ¥400.0 billion in net profit.
- ITOCHU Health Charter
- ITOCHU establishes the ITOCHU Health Charter in order to better enable each employee to carry out the infinite missions required of him or her and thereby enhance corporate value for years to come.