Primary contents from here.
Products & Services
Excite Japan Co., Ltd operates “excite.co.jp”, a web portal service that supports urban lifestyle needs. In particular, excite.co.jp provides various information and services to female gender. Excite is listed on JASDAQ and was originally incubated by Itochu and Excite US.
Famima.com is one of the largest e-commerce by sales volume in Japan. Commodities such as movie / concert / hotel / airline tickets etc. are sold through a multimedia kiosk-terminal called “Famiport”, which is located in all FamilyMart stores in Japan. Famima.com is a joint venture among Familymart, ITOCHU, Toyota, NTT Data and others.
On offer are 290 selected channels with plenty of programming for your enjoyment. With the number of subscribers topping 3.7 million households as of the end of February 2011, this is the largest multi-channel broadcasting service in Japan.
The service is jam-packed with popular channels such as Space Shower TV and Space Shower VMC, Japan's first music channels, Cartoon Network showing Japanese and foreign animation, and the Star Channel which broadcasts the latest Hollywood films on three channels.
- * Totaling the number of contracts for SKY PerfecTV!, SKY PerfecTV! e2 and cable services
CREVIA (ITOCHU Property Development, Ltd)
We have combined the words “Creativity” and “Via” (road) to coin a new word, CREVIA. Continuing a selective approach to “create” new value, ITOCHU Property Development is pioneering the “road” toward an affluent lifestyle for residents.
Century 21 Real Estate of Japan Ltd.
Growing its network of branches under the motto “peace of mind” and “reliability,” Century 21 is a real estate franchise with over 5,000 sales staff in the Tokyo metropolitan, Kansai, Chubu and Kyushu areas helping customers select their homes.
ITOHPIA HOME CO., LTD.
To build “the ideal home” for customers with ideas about what they want to build and where they want to live, we provide a range of services from planning, design and construction of detached homes to follow up services and renovation.
IZU OHITO COUNTRY CLUB
Befitting its prestigious location in Izu, this is a golf course to enjoy the genuine pleasures of golf while feeling at ease in a tranquil environment.
Daisen Golf Club
Sheltered by mountains, this is a golf course that scores perfectly on a sense of spaciousness: for dynamic views of Mt. Daisen, raise your eyes from the club house, and for views of the Japan Sea direct your gaze down.
Orico Card (Orient Corporation)
The “ClassMile” points service of the Orico Card features the highest level of return rates in the industry. In addition, it is possible to earn double to tenfold the number of points when purchasing goods from shops that are affiliated with the Orico Mall (a retail points site operated by Orico). It is also possible to have the card issued as soon as three working days after submitting the online application. With an ample lineup that includes standard, revolving credit, and gold cards as well as portrait-style designs, there is a card to suit every lifestyle.
MOTTAINAI Card (ITOCHU Corporation / MOTTAINAI Campaign Office / Orient Corporation)
When shopping with the MOTTAINAI Card, the card issuer (Orico) donates 0.5% of its fees to projects involved with afforestation and protection of the global environment via the MOTTAINAI Campaign Office.
Printed on PET-G cards which do no emit toxic substances even if they are incinerated.
All card application forms are printed on recycled paper using environmentally friendly materials that emit minimal toxic substances when the ink is dry.
Magokoro Ticket (Selected Gift Coupons for Fresh Produce)
The Magokoro Ticket (Magokoro Market) is a gift catalog featuring delicious and seasonal produce from every part of Japan offered by Orico Business & Communications a subsidiary that is 100% owned by Orico. For the perfect gift, choose freely from a catalog listing more than 300 items from seafood to meats, luxury delicacies, famous regional foods, fruit and dessert.
The natural choice for gifts but also widely used for celebrations and promotional materials.
Famima T Card (Famima Credit Corporation)
- Collect T points at FamilyMart stores and JCB participating merchants thanks to the linkup with TSUTAYA!
- “Cardholders' Day”
- Award double points to “Famima T Card” members for their use of the credit cards in Familymart stores on every Tuesday and Saturday.
- Special prices for members only
- Even more savings with special prices for members on selected bargain products!
- Use FamiPort to make store payments
- Apply without a bank account and personal seal
- Choose between making minimum payments/ lump-sum payments
- If you have a Famima T Card and are using a docomo cell phone, you can make payments even more quickly by registering your Famima T Card iD.
- No annual membership fee
P-one Card (Pocketcard Co., Ltd.)
Loaded with special offers that go easy on the household budget!
- 1% shopping discount
- The discount is automatically applied when billing for monthly card usage (upper limit of ¥150,000).
Supported for use anywhere in the world, the card provides a solid sense of savings for everyday scenarios!
- No annual membership fee
magaseek card (MAGASeek Corporation / Pocketcard Co., Ltd.)
- Special offers at enrollment
- A gift of 1000 magaseek points to use for shopping at MAGASeek when enrolling as a card member
- Offers to members
- When using the magaseek card on the MAGASeek website you collect magaseek points!
- No annual membership fee
- * MAGASeek is an internet shop for purchasing the latest items featured in popular fashion magazines such as CanCam, Ray, JJ, MORE, with etc.