- Apr. 26, 2013
- ITOCHU Announces Contribution to Recovery from Earthquake Damages in China's Sichuan Province
- Apr. 11, 2013
- ITOCHU Announces The Bicycle Expo IN AOYAMA as New Event at ITOCHU AOYAMA ART SQUARE
- Apr. 3, 2013
- ITOCHU Announces Start of KidZania Tokyo Eco Shop Pavilion Activity No. 4: Make Your Own MOTTAINAI Notebook
- Mar. 11, 2013
- ITOCHU Announces Support for Recovery from the Great East Japan Earthquake"The Tohoku Supporting Children's Dreams Project"
- Mar. 6, 2013
- ITOCHU Announces Donation to Child Chemo House, Kobe
Aiming to create new corporate value by solving social issues through CSR rooted in front-line operations.
In helping develop a sustainable society, we believe ITOCHU’s mission is to fulfill its social responsibility as a global company.
To promote CSR through business activities, Division Companies independently work through to identify material issues and create relevant CSR action plans.
Aiming to be a global enterprise that is highly attractive to all stakeholders, we are constructing firm relations with our stakeholders.
Developing businesses all over the world, ITOCHU has positioned supply chain management as an important issue, and are pursuing its promotion.
To ensure that we do not betray the trust our predecessors have placed in us, we will make concerted efforts to further expand and upgrade the ITOCHU Group's compliance systems.
To contribute to the realization of a sustainable society, ITOCHU is promoting environmental conservation activities.
ITOCHU undertakes a variety of social contribution initiatives in accordance with the ITOCHU Mission, which call on the Company to fulfill its role as a Good Corporate Citizen.
ITOCHU will further strengthen structures for supporting the activities of employees so that they can demonstrate their fullest potential.