- Jun. 27, 2016
- Notice of the Results of the Exercise of Voting Rights at the 92nd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (53KB)
- Jun. 24, 2016
- Notice of the Resolutions at the 92nd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- May 31, 2016
- Notice of The 92nd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- May 24, 2016
- ITOCHU Announces Completion of Additional Acquisition of Shares in FamilyMart (7KB)
- May 17, 2016
- Introduction of Performance-Linked and Share-Based Remuneration Plan (104KB)
- Message from the President
- To Our Shareholders, Investors, and Other Stakeholders
President & Chief Executive Officer Masahiro Okafuji
- Financial Statements
- Financial statements and presentation slides.
- Jun. 24, 2016
- The 92nd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- May 10, 2016
- Investors Meeting for FY2016 Business Results
- May 6, 2016
- Announcement of Consolidated Financial Results for FY2016
- Nothing on this Investor Information Webpage (the “Webpage”) shall be construed as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities of ITOCHU Corporation.
Statements made on the Webpage with respect to ITOCHU Corporation's plans, strategies, forecasts and other statements that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements that are based on management's assumptions and beliefs based on information currently available and involve risks and uncertainties. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from such statements include, without limitation, global economic conditions, demand for and competitive pricing pressure on products and services, ITOCHU's ability to continue to win acceptance for its products and services in highly competitive markets, and currency exchange rate fluctuations.
Furthermore, ITOCHU Corporation is not liable or responsible in any way for any damages, losses or costs caused in connection with your access and use of any information or data displayed on the Webpage, or any problems resulting from the downloading of data. Please be informed that ITOCHU Corporation will revise the information on the Webpage, stop or interrupt the running of the Webpage without a notice. ITOCHU Corporation does not bear a responsibility for any damages, losses or costs caused by these situations.
Therefore, you should take your own investment decisions based on your own responsibilities.
- To view PDF documents, you need Adobe® Reader®.
Please download from here if you do not have it.