Primary contents from here.
- 1. All figures are for fiscal years, which begin on April 1 of the preceding year and extend through March 31 of the following year.
- 2. Figures in yen for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012 (“Fiscal 2012” or “the fiscal year”), have been translated into U.S. dollars solely for the convenience of the reader based on the exchange rate of ¥82.19 = US$1, announced by The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., on March 31, 2012.
- 3. Consolidated financial statements have been prepared in conformity with accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America.
- Selling, General and Administrative (SG&A) Expenses, Provision for Doubtful Receivables, and Expense Ratio
- ROA and ROE
- ITOCHU's Indicator
- Interest Coverage
- Interest-Bearing Debt, Stockholders' Equity, and Net Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Stockholders' Equity
Consolidated Financial Statements
- Consolidated Balance Sheets (39KB)
- Consolidated Statements of Income (41KB)
- Consolidated Statements of Equity (33KB)
- Consolidated Statements of Cash Flows (30KB)
- To view Microsoft Excel documents, you need Microsoft Office Excel.