Primary contents from here.
Financial Statements Fiscal Year 2006 (for the year ended March 31, 2006)
- Consolidated Financial Statements (354KB)
- Highlights of Consolidated Financial Results (144KB)
- Additional Notes to Consolidated Financial Statements for the Year Ended March 31, 2006 (Based on US GAAP) (35KB)
- Consolidated Financial Statements (Revised) (284KB)
- Highlights of Consolidated Financial Results (87KB)
On January 28, 2009, we revised the financial statements as below.
- Financial statements for full years from FY 2004 (for the year ended March 2004) through FY 2008 (for the year ended March 2008)
- Interim financial statements for FY 2007 (for the year ended March 2007) and FY 2008 (for the year ended March 2008)
- Quarterly financial statements for the first and second quarters of FY 2009 (for the year ending March 2009)
The revision is not reflected on the information on this page. Please refer to the links below for the reference of this revision of financial statements.
- “Report on the Discovery of Delays in Collections of Receivables under the Tri-Nation Trade Transactions and the Uncovering of a Financial Assistance Scheme Disguised as Sales Transactions” (disclosed on January 28, 2009) (105KB)
- “(Revision) Announcement Regarding Revisions to Financial Statements of Past Fiscal Years” (disclosed on January 28, 2009) (420KB)