Primary contents from here.
This web site is controlled and operated by ITOCHU Corporation (“ITOCHU”).
1. Purpose of Use
You agree to use the information contained in the site only for information purpose and only for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree to use the site or information at your own risk.
2. Prohibited Conduct
Any conduct that may cause any damage or disadvantage to any third party or ITOCHU , or any conduct that may injure the credibility or honor of any third party or ITOCHU, is prohibited.
3. Trademarks and Copyrights
This site including all information herein contained is protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights owned or controlled by ITOCHU. It is a violation of the Copyright Law to use (reproduce, transmit, distribute, modify, translate etc.,) in whole or in part, this web site or the Contents without prior authorization from the relevant copyright owner, except for personal private use or any other use permitted by the Copyright Law. You agree to comply with all copyright, trademark and any other intellectual property right laws worldwide in your use of the site.
- (1) Although ITOCHU has made all reasonable efforts regarding the quality, function etc. of the Contents, ITOCHU makes no representations or warranties in connection with the Contents, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation, those with respect to accuracy, timeliness, safety, reliability, completeness, or fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, ITOCHU reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site or to change, modify, remove, terminate or suspend any portion hereof, at any time without notice. ITOCHU does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of the information on this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, completeness, reliability, safety (including the absence of computer viruses or other harmful contents in this site or the server) or otherwise
- (2) Limitation of Damages
You agree that ITOCHU is not responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever for any loss, damages (whether actual, consequential or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from the use of this site.
5. Forward-looking Information
ITOCHU may disclose “forward looking information” so that the investor can better understand a company's future prospects and make informed investment decisions. Since those “forward looking statements” are management's present expectations of future events, they are inherently susceptible to uncertainty and changes in circumstances. Therefore, you are advised that you do not put undue reliance on those statements and ITOCHU is under no obligation (and expressly disclaims any such obligation to) update or alter its “forward looking statements.” Please see our Investor Relations page for further details regarding this matter.
- (1) If you wish to link to this web site, please obtain prior approval from ITOCHU.
- (2) This web site has links to or from third party web sites. The Contents of third party web sites are controlled and operated under the responsibility of the relevant third party. ITOCHU is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of the lniked sites, and shall not be responsible for any damages or troubles arising out of , or resulting from any use of or access to such third party web sites.
7. Laws and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and any additional terms posted on this site constitute the entire agreement between ITOCHU and you with respect to your use of the site. These terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Japan. Any action relating to this site or agreement shall be brought to the Tokyo District Court, Tokyo, Japan.
8. Plug-in software
This site uses Flash™, Adobe Reader(*1) and Windows Media Player(*2). If you do not have the plug-ins listed below, please click on the buttons below to download and install them from their respective producer websites.
- *1Adobe® Flash™ and Adobe® Reader™ is a registered trademark or a trademark of Adobe Systems, Inc. in the US and other countries.
- *2Windows Media® Player and Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other countries.
This site offers the latest information on update (press releases, notices, etc.) by RSS.Update information will be automatically notified if you use software called 'RSS reader,' its supporting browser or others.
To protect your personal information, the request form uses the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL).
11. Access Log
This site stores the access log and record of the Users including their IP addresses. It uses the recorded access log through the Website only for statistical and analytical purposes for finding access trends and number of access.