Primary contents from here.
ICT, General Products & Realty Company
The ICT, General Products & Realty Company consists of three divisions: the Forest Products & General Merchandise Division, the ICT, Insurance & Logistics Division, and the Construction, Realty & Financial Business Division. With our broad range of business, our company stands out by developing comprehensive global business solutions for many different customers, in both industrial and consumer markets. Coordinating these three divisions with a high degree of synergy is another important strategy.
- Forest Products & General Merchandise
- Logs, Lumber, Wood fiberboard, Imported building materials, Wooden building materials, Wood chips, Wood pulp, Recycled paper, Cotton linter, Paper, Paperboard, Paper products, Natural rubber, Tires, Glass, Cement, Slag, Landscape materials, Refractory materials and products, Natural gypsum, Biomass fuels (chips, pellets) etc.
- ICT, Insurance & Logistics
- IT Solutions, Internet related services, Green technology businesses, Venture capital, Mobile telephone equipment and service, Broadcasting and communications, Entertainment and content business, Insurance Brokerage, Reinsurance and Credit Guarantee, Logistics Solutions (3PL, Logistics Center Management Operation, International Intermodal Logistics and Automobile Logistics), and Maritime Shipping Services
- Construction, Realty & Financial Business
- Real Estate Development, Solutions Business, Private Finance Initiative (PFI) projects, Construction equipment and materials trading [Subsidiaries: Condominium development, Real estate management, Housing and renovation etc.], Dept/Equity Financing Business, Financial Services
- May 17, 2013
- ITOCHU Announces Its Involvement in a Joint Production of a TV Program in Indonesia and Related Licensing Business
- Mar. 25, 2013
- ITOCHU Announces Joint Establishment of Individual Life Insurance Marketing Firm
- Mar. 22, 2013
- Expansion of Joint Business by Fuji Media Holdings, Inc. and ITOCHU Corporation Realizing the Asia Media Network Vision
- Mar. 5, 2013
- ITOCHU Announces Capital/Business Partnership with Kankyo Keiei Senryaku Soken
- Feb. 22, 2013
- ITOCHU Announces Conclusion of Sole Agency Contract with Echelon U.S. for LONWORKS Products in Japan
- Celulose Nipo-Brasileira S.A.
- We produce eco-friendly pulp from the vast forest resources in Brazil.
- PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
- The largest distributor of screws and nails in the United States
- EUROPEAN TYRE ENTERPRISE LIMITED
- A tire wholesale and retail business providing the highest level of services in the United Kingdom
- Developing the environmental MOTTAINAI brand for a recycling-oriented society
- Aiming to Build a Sustainable Recycling Society, Spreading Japan's MOTTAINAI Mindset around the World.
- Deployment of "ecoFORTE", an IT-Based Energy Conservation Solution Service
- Currently providing "ecoFORTE Reporter", an energy conservation service compliant with the Revised Law Concerning the Rational Use of Energy.
- Insurance Brokerage and Risk Solutions
- Provide all types of risk management and relevant risk solutions
- Third Party Logistics in Pharmaceuticals
- The 3PL business offers bundled services from procurement to delivery of pharmaceuticals.
- Logistics in China
- Our logistics services utilize a distribution network that covers the whole of China.
- Logistics in India
- Provision of just-in-time services via the nationwide delivery network throughout India