Primary contents from here.
The Machinery Company comprises two divisions: “the Plant Project, Marine & Aerospace Division”, “the Automobile, Construction Machinery & Industrial Systems Division” , and is developing its business in a broad array of areas, from large-scale power/chemical plants, bridges, railways, water and other social infrastructure, aircraft, ships, automobiles, industrial machinery and construction machinery to life and healthcare businesses.
Domestically, it conducts the medical- and health-related business, while promoting overseas trading and global business investments. In addition, it is making bold steps in developing the field of new technology and new business, in the water- and environment-related equipment business, in secondary batteries, reproducible and alternative energy related business, for the creation of new revenue bases.
- Plant Project, Marine & Aerospace
- Power, Chemical, Water, Business related to environment and Infrastructure, Dealing and chartering all types of new ships, second hand ships, and charters, Aircraft and aerospace/defense equipment
- Automobile, Construction Machinery, Industrial Systems, Life & Healthcare
- Expanding sales and business of passenger cars, commercial vehicles and construction machinery in domestic and international markets, Security and electronic system equipment, Industrial machinery, Secondary battery products / manufacturing equipment / various materials, machine tools, Semiconductor equipment, Focusing on medical and health-related businesses, particularly medical devices, medical supplies, and services for hospitals
- May 23, 2013
- ITOCHU Participates in a Next-Generation (Inedible Feed Stock Base) Biodiesel Fuel Production in Nebraska, U.S.A.
- May 20, 2013
- ITOCHU Announces Signing on the EPC Contract of an Oil Refinery for STAR Rafineri Turkey
- Apr. 24, 2013
- ITOCHU Announces Introduction of Energy Management Systems to Mitsubishi Fuso's Direct Dealer Locations
- Apr. 22, 2013
- ITOCHU and its partners selected as preferred bidder for waste management contract with Merseyside Recycling and Waste Authority in the UK
- Apr. 12, 2013
- ITOCHU participated in the Integrated Waste Management PFI Contract in Cornwall Council at UK
- North American IPP
- Discovering and Developing Major Projects in the World's Largest Power Market: North America.
- Wind Power Generation Business
- Working with GE to Identify and Invest in Projects in the Renewable Energy Field.
- Strengthening sales of environmentally friendly and fuel-efficient passenger planes
- Acquired rights to act as a sales agent for ATR, the world's largest.
- Developing the Business Areas Related to Health and Medical Care
- Aiming to Realize a Value Chain Concept