- Metals & Mineral Resources
- Iron ore, Pellet, Direct reduced iron, Non-ferrous metals, Minor metals, Base metals, Aluminum, Alumina , Ferro alloy and its materials
- Steel & Non-Ferrous Products
- Steel plates, Hot & cold rolled sheets, Galvanized steel, Steel for machinery, Stainless steel, High tensile steel, Various specialty steel materials, Construction materials, Welded steel pipes, Seamless steel pipes, Steel wires, Marine steel structures, Bridges, Prefabricated steel for buildings, Rails, Non-ferrous/light metal products, aluminum rolled products, Aluminum extrusion products, Electric Wires, Optical Fiber cables, Electronic materials and products, Steel scrap, Pig iron, Metal powder, Electrodes, Activated carbon
- Coal, Nuclear Fuel & Solar
- Coking coal, Coke, Thermal coal, Biomass, Emission credits, Solar power generation businesses
- Mar. 18, 2016
- ITOCHU Announces on Mega-Solar Power Generation Business at Oita Hiyoshibaru Mega-Solar Power Plant
- Jan. 15, 2016
- ITOCHU Announces Plan for Mega Solar Business Operated Through Saga-Ouchi Solar Power Station
- Dec. 1, 2015
- ITOCHU Announces Merger of Assets Related to Iron Ore Mining Business in Brazil
- Iron Ore Project in Brazil
- As the leader of a consortium of Japanese, Korean and Taiwan companies, we participated in Congonhas Minérios, an iron ore producer and distributor in Brazil.
- Iron Ore Project in Western Australia
- Jointly with a major resources company BHP Billiton, we are developing an iron ore production business, which we plan to expand to have an annual production and loading capacity of 290 million tons.
- The exploration & development of Platinum Group Metals (PGMs) and Nickel of the Platreef Project
- Jointly with Ivanhoe Mines Ltd., a Canadian resources company, we are developing a PGM mine in South Africa, which we believe will become the world’s largest underground PGM mine.
- Iron Ore Sales Business in China
- Jointly with Tewoo group Co., Ltd., a major trading company, we are developing iron ore businesses in China, including importing, processing and sales.
- Coal Business in Australia and Indonesia
- Jointly with Glencore and Whitehaven, reliable resource companies, we are developing a coal production business boasting an annual production volume of more than 30 million tons.
- Coal Project in Colombia
- Jointly with Drummond, a major resources company, we are developing a coal production business boasting an annual production volume of 30 million tons.
- Mega-Solar Power Business in Japan
- Construction of Large-scale Solar Power Plant in Oita, generating 52,500,110kWh of Power Annually, will start operation.
- Long-term, Large-scale Uranium Sale and Purchase Contract in Uzbekistan
- We signed a Long-term, Large-scale Sale and Purchase Contract with "Navoi Mining And Metallurgical Combinat" State Company.