- Raw Materials / Industrial Materials
- Fiber, raw materials, textile fabrics, lining, garment materials, and functional materials.
All kinds of fiber materials for industry and manufacturing, such as automobiles, aircraft, electronics, building materials, and engineering, as well as general merchandise.
- All types of garments from men's and women's fashion, shirts, denim, underwear, sports wear and uniforms.
- Brand Business
- Businesses focusing on import licenses for lifestyle brands, fashion accessories and garments in a wide range of areas, such as luxury, casual and sports.
- Sep. 9, 2016
- ITOCHU Announces Acquisition of Exclusive Import, Sales and Master Licensing Rights for US Brand "Etonic"
- Sep. 1, 2016
- ITOCHU Announces Acquisition of Exclusive Import/Distribution Rights for Hungary's ÁERON Brand
- Jul. 27, 2016
- ITOCHU Announces New Expansion of the U.S. Brand Psycho Bunny
- Initiatives with strong Chinese partners
- Accelerating business operations in the enormous Chinese market through strategic partnerships with leading local companies
- Expansion of manufacturing networks
- Strategic business alliance with VINATEX , the largest state-run textile company in Vietnam.
- Overseas brand development
- Expanding our business field into Asia and other emerging markets with proven track records in Japan.
- Shift toward downstream areas in our asset portfolio
- Acquiring stakes in a string of quality companies such as Leilian Co.,Ltd. , JAVA HOLDINGS Co.,Ltd., and Sankei Co.,Ltd. for synergies within the group
- Industrial textile business development in Asia
- Developing businesses globally beyond the clothing sector, including hygiene products, industrial materials and electronics.
- Expansion of sales channels
- Acquisition of the EDWIN Group, Japan’s largest manufacturer and distributor of jeans, as an ITOCHU subsidiary.