- Raw Materials / Materials
- Fiber, raw materials, textile fabrics, lining, garment materials, and functional materials.
All kinds of fiber materials for industry and manufacturing, such as automobiles, aircraft, electronics, building materials, and engineering, as well as general merchandise.
- All types of garments from men's and women's fashion, shirts, denim, underwear, sports wear and uniforms.
- Brand Business
- Imports and licensing businesses for lifestyle brands, fashion accessories and garments in a wide range of areas, such as luxury, casual and sports.
- Dec. 15, 2014
- ITOCHU Announces Conclusion of Contract with the Ski Association of Japan for the U.S. brand AIRWALK as Official Supplier for Japan Snowboard Team
- Nov. 17, 2014
- ITOCHU Announces Spokesmodel Contract for U.S. Brand Hang Ten
- Nov. 12, 2014
- ITOCHU Announces Acquisition of Exclusive Import and Distribution Rights of US-based Derek Lam and Derek Lam 10 Crosby Brands
- Initiatives with strong Chinese partners
- Accelerating business operations in the enormous Chinese market through strategic partnerships with leading local companies
- Expansion of manufacturing networks
- Acquiring U.K.-based Bramhope Group Holdings
- Overseas brand development
- Expanding our business field into Asia and other emerging markets with proven track records in Japan.
- Shift toward downstream areas in our asset portfolio
- Acquiring stakes in a string of quality companies such as Leilian Co.,Ltd. , JAVA HOLDINGS Co.,Ltd., and Sankei Co.,Ltd. for synergies within the group
- Industrial textile business development in Asia
- Developing businesses globally beyond the clothing sector, including hygiene products, industrial materials and electronics.