- Raw Materials / Materials
- Fiber, raw materials, textile fabrics, lining and garment materials, shirts, denim, functional materials, and all kinds of fiber materials for industrious uses, such as automobiles, aircraft, electronics, sports, building materials, and engineering, as well as general merchandise.
- All types of garments, from men's and women's fashion, underwear, sportswear and uniforms.
- Brand Business
- Imports and licensing businesses for lifestyle brands, fashion accessories and garments in a wide range of areas, such as luxury, casual and sports. Also, internet and TV shopping businesses.
- Feb. 25, 2014
- ITOCHU Announces Conclusion of Image Character Agreement for U.S Brand Ocean Pacific
- Feb. 13, 2014
- ITOCHU Announces Acquisition of Exclusive Import and Sales Rights for Italian Brand, Mauro Grifoni
- Feb. 12, 2014
- ITOCHU Expands OUTDOOR PRODUCTS Brand of the United States into China
- Initiatives with strong Chinese partners
- Accelerating business operations in the enormous Chinese market through strategic partnerships with leading local companies
- Expansion of manufacturing networks
- Acquiring U.K.-based Bramhope Group Holdings
- Overseas brand development
- Expanding our business field into Asia and other emerging markets with proven track records in Japan.
- Shift toward downstream areas in our asset portfolio
- Acquiring stakes in a string of quality companies such as Leilian Co.,Ltd. , JAVA HOLDINGS Co.,Ltd., and Sankei Co.,Ltd. for synergies within the group
- Industrial textile business development in Asia
- Developing businesses globally beyond the clothing sector, including hygiene products, industrial materials and electronics.