Date of establishment: 1 April 2005
1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We will use any of your Personal Information only for the purposes stated in this website, such as to provide you, in response to your requests and inquiries, with certain information tailored to your needs, and to distribute to you corporate documents including annual reports and environmental reports. We will not use the Personal Information for any other purposes without your prior consent.
2. Disclosure to Third Parties
We will not disclose the Personal Information to any third party without your prior consent except in the following cases:
- when required by the applicable laws and regulations.
- when it is necessary to protect human life, limb or property, and it is otherwise difficult to obtain your consent.
- when it is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the nurturing of children, and it is otherwise difficult to obtain your consent.
- when a national institution or local public organization, or a fiduciary thereof is obligated to cooperate with the execution of a statutory mission, and where there is a possibility of interfering with such execution by obtaining your consent.
- where the Personal Information is provided to the companies listed in item 3 herein.
3. Sharing of the Personal Information
To enable us to provide appropriate information tailored to your needs, in the event that your requests and inquiries are only in relation to products or services dealt with by those companies listed in which we own a shareholding,then we will share the Personal Information with our subsidiary companies set forth above. We undertake the full responsibility for handling of the Personal Information when sharing it with the above companies.
4. Management of Personal Information
We take appropriate measures to prevent leakage or outflow of the Personal Information.
5. Disclosure, etc. of the Personal Information
We respond to your request for disclosure, changes and the termination of use (all of whish shall be a "Disclosure" as used herein of the Personal Information) as follows.
(1)Inquiry and response procedures.
If you would like to request disclosure of your Personal Information, please contact our office by mail stating such request and, enclose an appropriate identificational document such as a copy of a driving license, passport or insurance card. We will respond to your request in writing.
Corporate Communications Division
5-1, Kita-Aoyama 2-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo
(2)Purpose of use of personal information obtained by your request for disclosure.
The personal information obtained in connection with your request for Disclosure, is used solely within the scope necessary for such Disclosure. We keep any documentation supplied by you for one year from the date of our response to your request, and will dispose of such documents thereafter.
(3)Cases where the Personal Information cannot be disclosed.
We are not permitted to respond to your request in the following cases:
- where the identity of the applicant cannot be confirmed (including the case of your request to the Disclosure by telephone and e-mail).
- where there is a possibility of endangering life, limb or property, or any rights on benefits of the applicant or a third person.
- where such Disclosure will violate other laws.
- where such Disclosure apparently breaches public order and morals, and significantly runs counter to social justice.
6. Complaints Office
With respect to complaints or often comments about our handling of the Personal Information, please contact us by using one of the following means:
|visit to our office||
We are unable to discuss directly if you visit us.
7. Revision of this policy
This policy may be changed as needed from time to time in accordance with changes to the applicable laws and regulations.